- Use a brown pencil slightly lighter in colour than the brow hair for the brows
- A wine/brown pencil is suitable for the lips. A lip pencil that also matches the colour of the lipstick/lip gloss to be applied is very appropriate.
- Use a shade of blush close to the lip color/stick to be applied.
- Wine, red or black pencil is not appropriate on the brows for an every day look.
- Black pencil is not fitting on the lips for an normal/day-to-day look.
- Bitting the lips as an habit is very inappropiate because it deforms the lips.