Benjabelle Brush Organic Foaming Brush Wash
Our Organic Brush Cleansers are 100% natural and non-toxic. Free from any of the bad stuff that you might find in other brush cleaners. The perfect alternative to other harsher brush cleaners; with no artificial colors, fragrances, preservatives, animal byproducts, and absolutely NO Animal Testing.
Organic Foaming Brush Wash
One or two pumps of this gentle soap will get your brushes squeaky clean.
Made from all organic ingredients; including coconut, olive and jojoba oils along with aloe vera and rosemary extract to provide a gentle yet thorough cleaning.
How to Use the Benjabelle Organic Foaming Wash:
- Holding your brush downward in the water stream, let the bristles become completely saturated (like when you wash your hair, you’d never put shampoo on DRY hair).
- Pump soap into the cup of your hand (or the Sigma Spa cleaning Glove) . (1 pump for smaller brushes, or 2 for larger)
- Then rub the bristles gently on your hand (or the appropriate part of the glove for brush type). (for more soiled brushes, you may need to repeat this step)
- Rinse the bristles thoroughly…nothing worse than brushes with left over soap residue.
- Gently squeeze the excess water out of the bristles using the ‘refine’ part of the glove and reshape.
- Push the handles of your brushes through the bottom of your Brush Tree to dry.